Over the years we have developed working relationships with small and large companies across Yorkshire as a result of these core principals.
The old adage of no order is too large or too small epitomises the focus we give each and every customer and reflects our ability to deal with all manner of businesses. We are always available to help no matter what the hour with an out of hours contact number or email available on request.
Our Commercial services at a glance
- SFGO also known as red diesel, gas oil, 35 sec oil. (For heating, plant, process)
- Kerosene (For commercial heating)
- ULSD also known as road diesel, derv. (For road going vehicles, trucks etc)
- 48hr delivery is our STANDARD ensuring best price and service levels second to non.
- Monthly credit. (subject to approval)
- Scheduled deliveries.
- Emergency deliveries.
- Fuel Tanks
- Oil Tank Screens
Adblue is an operating fluid for use with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) engines and is injected into the vehicle’s exhaust system.
Adblue is a high purity, 32.5% urea solution.
It is not explosive or toxic and is classified under the minimum risk category of transportable fluids.
Adblue is not subject to any tax or duty apart from VAT.
How does Adblue work?
Adblue has its own separate tank attached to the vehicles chassis. The Adblue is sprayed into the exhaust gas flow where it is subsequently hydrolysed before the catalytic converter breaks down the Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) into Nitrogen (N2) and water (H2O).
How much Adblue is required?
The rate of usage of Adblue is approximately 5% by volume to the rate of diesel fuel consumption, therefore approximately 5 litres of Adblue will be used to every 100 litres of fuel.
We supply Adblue in:
- 20 litre cans – Light, practical and fitted with a flexible spout for easy pouring. Ideal for keeping in the cab on long distance journeys to be used in case of emergencies.
- 210 litre barrel – A convenient way to store Adblue for Operators with limited storage space or who only run a few vehicles that require Adblue.
- 1000 litre IBC* – IBC’s are delivered full and removed when empty. Various dedicated dispensing systems are available, including Electric and Gravity kits.
- Bulk Delivery – We supply a range of specialist Adblue tanks and can arrange delivery via tanker to your storage installation.
We help you save money on heating oil for your home
We provide home heating oil to our customers throughout Yorkshire. We offer a friendly & reliable service with experienced tanker drivers. Please contact us if you would like a quote for your home heating oil, business, or farm. In addition to providing a range of fuels, we can also provide you with:
20 litredrums of Kerosene to collect 20 litredrums of Gas Oil to collect 20 litredrums of Adblueto collect
- Suppliers of Home Heating Oil in North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, West Yorkshire & South Yorkshire
- Replacement Oil Tanks
MonthlyPAYbudget payment plans
- Living Green Tank Screens
- Authorised distributors for Fuchs Lubricants