Choose Yorkshire Oils to fuel your business from construction sites to transport
We have been providing commercial sectors across Yorkshire with outstanding service and competitive prices for nearly ten years. So whether you need fuel for farm machinery or you’d like to set up regular deliveries for your construction site, make Yorkshire Oils your first port of call.
We service the following sectors
With years of experience in delivering fuel to industries, Yorkshire Oils can offer fast and efficient distribution and a range of services to suit your needs.
- An extensive fleet of vehicles allowing us to undertake various supply demands
- We offer different pricing options to help you manage costs
- All deliveries are metered
- We offer free standing order service to ensure your sites won’t run dry
- All orders are processed efficiently allowing your immediate dispatch
- A full range of lubricants to keep your equipment running smoothly
- AdBlue in IBCs, 205 litre drums and 20 litre drums
- Stockists of Rock Oil and Fuchs lubricants
ULSD or White Diesel for construction and transport
Yorkshire Oils offers onsite fuel deliveries in bulk to construction sites across Yorkshire, alongside a highly reliable service for all your bulk fuel requirements with deliveries of diesel, lubricants and AdBlue.
We also provide a weekly delivery service so that you never need to worry about ordering or running out fuel.
We are committed to helping you improve efficiency and productivity whilst keeping fully compliant with the UK regulations, and helping you reduce emissions. Alongside white diesel/DERV, we supply a selection of drop-in cleaner fuel alternatives, as well as a range of lubricants. Whether it’s fuelling trucks, excavators and dump trucks or heating furnaces and buildings, we can provide you with the right fuels for your industry.
Industrial Heating Oil
Our commercial heating oil is a drop-in replacement for gas oil (red diesel). It has been specfically blended to be used in boilers, grain dryers and heaters. Costing less than white diesel and free from increasing government levies, it is saving money for businesses across all sorts of industries from factories, garages, farms and offices.
Keep your vehicles and machines working smoothly with high quality lubricants.
We are an authorised distributor of Fuchs and Rock Oil lubricants and are able to offer a wide range of their lubricants, including:
- Engine Oils
- Gear Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Lubricating Greases
Specialist Technical Advice
Choosing the right lubricant can be a tricky decision, especially with the extensive range of lubricants out there. But, you don’t need to worry.
Give us a ring on 01423 396789 to talk about your requirements.
- The Titan Cargo 10W-40 range
- Titan Cargo 10W-30
- Titan truck Plus 15W-40
- Titan Automatic Transmission Fluids
- Titan SAE 90 gear oil
- Titan Cytrac HSY 75W-90
- Renolin CLP gear oils
- Plantohyd 40 N and 46 S – Biodegradable
- Hydraulic fluid 32 (Renolin)
- Hydraulic fluid 46 (Renolin)
- Hydraulic Fluid 68 (Renolin)
- Renolit EP2
- Renolit EP00
- Renolit MP Plus
We supply AdBlue in:
- 20 litre cans – Light, practical and fitted with a flexible spout for easy pouring. Ideal for keeping in the cab on long distance journeys to be used in case of emergencies.
- 210 litre barrel – A convenient way to store AdBlue for operators with limited storage space or who only run a few vehicles that require AdBlue.
- 1000 litre IBC – IBC’s are delivered full and removed when empty. Various dedicated dispensing systems are available, including electric and gravity kits.
- Bulk Delivery – We supply a range of specialist AdBlue tanks and can arrange delivery via tanker to your storage installation.