Choose Yorkshire Oils to fuel your farm buildings and machinery
Yorkshire Oils is based in the Vale of York, serving a largely rural area. We work closely with the local farming community to provide premium Gas Oil (Red Diesel), Kerosene and Road Diesel direct to the farm.
As an independent business, we can find you the most competitive prices along with flexible delivery.
The old adage of no order is too large or too small epitomises the focus we give each and every customer and reflects our ability to deal with all sizes of farms. We are always available to help no matter with an out of hours contact number or email available on request.
For further information or to receive a quote, please contact a member of our friendly team on 01423 396789 or via email.
Yorkshire Oils are here to support farmers and their families through every season, whatever the weather. You can depend on our friendly team.
Keep your vehicles and machines working smoothly with high quality lubricants.
We are an authorised distributor of Fuchs and Rock Oil lubricants and are able to offer a wide range of their lubricants, including:
- Engine Oils
- Gear Oils & Greases
- Hydraulic Oils
- Tractor Oils
Specialist Technical Advice
Choosing the right lubricant can be a tricky decision, especially with the extensive range of lubricants out there. But, you don’t need to worry.
Give us a ring on 01423 396789 to talk about your needs.
- The Titan Cargo 10W-40 range
- Titan Cargo 10W-30
- Titan truck Plus 15W-40
Gear Oils & Greases
- Titan Automatic Transmission Fluids
- Titan SAE 90 gear oil
- Titan Cytrac HSY 75W-90
- Renolin CLP gear oils
- Renolit EP2
- Renolit EP00
- Renolit MP Plus
- Plantohyd 40 N and 46 S – Biodegradable
- Hydraulic fluid 32 (Renolin)
- Hydraulic fluid 46 (Renolin)
- Hydraulic Fluid 68 (Renolin)
Agri-Guard SUTO 10w40
Agri-Guard UTTO 10w30
HVI Hydraulic Oils
We supply AdBlue in:
- 20 litre cans – Light, practical and fitted with a flexible spout for easy pouring. Ideal for keeping in the cab on long distance journeys to be used in case of emergencies.
- 210 litre barrel – A convenient way to store AdBlue for operators with limited storage space or who only run a few vehicles that require AdBlue.
- 1000 litre IBC – IBC’s are delivered full and removed when empty. Various dedicated dispensing systems are available, including electric and gravity kits.
- Bulk Delivery – We supply a range of specialist AdBlue tanks and can arrange delivery via tanker to your storage installation.